5 Must Haves For The Summer!
By Melanie Peres:
It’s almost June, and while we are uncertain of the future, many of us are still getting ready for the pool parties and the beach. As COVID-19 stays in the spring, we hope, summer will offer us a better chance to enjoy the outdoors with our friends. This is why we need to prepare!
Here are five summer must-haves to get ready for the sun!
- We have been stuck inside for a while, and many of us have noticed cellulite by our thighs and midriffs. Don’t worry! You still have a bikini body, as long as you have a bikini. If you're feeling a little insecure about it, wash away the worries with an anti-cellulite scrub. This reduces the appearance of cellulite, so you can lay on the beach stress free. Plus the fresh citrus smell helps us bloom into the summer mood!
- A good bathing suit! Polka dot bikini? Strapless and tan-line free? No top? No need. Purchasing a solid quality bathing suit will get you in the mood for splashing by the pool. Summer is coming!
- Relax by the water with a light book. Not into reading? Use it as a coaster or hold it in front of your face to protect from UV rays. Hey, maybe you’ll actually like it, and won’t be able to put it down. Good recommendations? Try Kevin Kwan’s Crazy Rich Asians or Carl Hiaasan’s Razor Girl are perfect for by-the-pool reading.
- Anyone been enjoying the whipped coffee trend? We know it’s good. The recipe? A tablespoon of sugar, a tablespoon of instant coffee, and a tablespoon of water. Whisk, then voila! Pair it with the Arabica coffee body scrub to lift you up and wake your skin into long and full summer days.
- I’m sure a lot of us remember to use SPF before spending time in the sun, but many forget to use something after. The skin is harmed from sun exposure, so thanking it with a soothing aloe vera gel will help. This will calm the skin down, especially when one gets a sunburn.
Go on and get these 5 summer must-haves ready, start saying bye to COVID-19 and hello sunshine!