Handcraft Avocado Oil - 100% Pure and Natural - Hair Oil - Carrier Oil For Aromatherapy, Massage Oil, Body & Skin Moisturizer & Lubricant - Cold Pressed - Hexane Free
- 100% PURE & NATURAL AVOCADO OIL unfiltered, undiluted without any additives or fillers. Rich in vitamins and fatty acids it is truly a wonder carrier oil. Avocado Oil can be used for skin care, aromatherapy, hair, natural lubricant, moisturizer, and much more.
- AVOCADO OIL FOR HAIR is loved by many people around the world for their hair care. When applied to the hair shafts, it helps to detangle hair. Vitamin E and other nutrients promote hair growth naturally. Perfect for gorgeous shiny hair without any greasiness, it also softens your hair, making it more manageable and easily combed.
- NATURAL SKIN MOISTURIZER Combine Moisturizing Avocado Oil with other essential oils and massage the mixture into your skin after a bath. Pat the skin dry with a towel, then massage in the avocado oil mixture. Avocado oil is also effective on its own and can be applied all over the body to keep your skin soft and smooth.
- AROMATHERAPY WITH AVOCADO CARRIER OIL Essential Oil Aromatherapy requires a Carrier Oil such as Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil, etc.. Since essential oils are so potent, they must be diluted before being applied to the skin. Combine different oils to find your favorite scent!
- HELP PREVENT AND TREAT ACNE & SKIN When left on for short periods of time and rinsed off with warm water, avocado oil for skin can keep skin hydrated without leaving an oily residue. This may reduce the risk of acne. Avocado oil also has anti-inflammatory effects, which can help to reduce the redness and inflammation associated with acne.